submit an idea
Thank you for your interest in sharing an “Idea Worth Spreading” through TEDxMinneapolis! We are currently accepting ideas for TEDxMinneapolis 2020 (Date TBD). To see past talks and performances, check out our Past Events.
What We Look For
To be considered, your “Idea Worth Spreading” should be:
- Evidence-Based and Realistic
The speaker delivering the idea must:
- Live and/or work in the Twin Cities Area. If you are from another area, use this link to find a TEDx near you!
- Be the best person in the Twin Cities to speak to this idea
- Be compelling, authentic, and engaging in communicating their idea
If this sounds like you, we want to hear more!
- Submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis, however, candidates are encouraged to submit ideas early!
- For this event, a theme will be selected after speakers are identified. We are looking for a wide breadth of topics.
- If selected for the next round of consideration, you will be contacted by a member of the curation team to learn more about you and your idea.
- If you are not contacted for this season, there is still a chance we may reach out to you in the future, as each event features a different mix of topics and speakers.
Ready to Share Your Idea?
Click this link to tell us about you and your idea worth spreading and link to a 60-90 second video sharing your idea, why it matters, and why you are the best person to give a talk about this idea.
Email us at email@example.com
We look forward to being inspired by your “Idea Worth Spreading”!