submit an idea
Thank you for your interest in sharing an “Idea Worth Spreading” through TEDxMinneapolis! Tell us more about your idea to be considered as a speaker at a future TEDxMinneapolis event. To see past talks and performances, check out our Past Events.
What We Look For
To be considered, your “Idea Worth Spreading” should be:
- Evidence-Based and Realistic
The speaker delivering the idea must:
- Live and/or work in the Twin Cities Area. If you are from another area, use this link to find a TEDx near you!
- Be the best person in the Twin Cities to speak to this idea
- Be compelling, authentic, and engaging in communicating their idea
If this sounds like you, we want to hear more!
- Submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis, however, candidates are encouraged to submit ideas early!
- Themes for events are selected after speakers are identified. We are always looking for a wide breadth of topics.
- If selected for the next round of consideration, you will be contacted by a member of the curation team to learn more about you and your idea.
- If you are not contacted within the next few months, there is still a chance we may reach out to you in the future, as each event features a different mix of topics and speakers.
Ready to Share Your Idea?
Click this link to tell us about you and your idea worth spreading and link to a 60-90 second video sharing your idea, why it matters, and why you are the best person to give a talk about this idea.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to being inspired by your “Idea Worth Spreading”!
View the recording below of an information session with our Lead Curator, Megan Mrozek.